I want to take a moment to tell you how thankful I am for everything you're doing to help elect Hillary Clinton and Democrats across the country so we can protect and build on all the progress we've made together these past eight years.
Your support means everything to me and Barack, and we know that Hillary is counting on you every bit as much as we have for so many years. She's fighting so hard to win, because just like Barack, she loves this country and is committed to lifting people up and bringing us together.
I couldn't be more proud to have Hillary as our party's nominee for president because she stands on the right side of history on civil rights, climate change, immigration, and so many other critically important issues -- and I know you agree.
We need to make sure she knows that we've got her back! So if you're able to, pitch in $3 or whatever you can right away to help Democrats win up and down the ballot on Election Day.
Thank you so much.
Look at the timing. Perfect.
2016 election is all about a woman executive president.
If Hillary quits, the party would nominate Michelle Obama as the presidential candidate.
Tim Kaine would be the Vice-Presidential candidate.
Here is the list of qualifications:
- in good health
- very impressive speech in the convention
- no email security issue
- no Benghazi
- no Foundation
- capable to challenge Donald Trump
- capable to energize the Presidential Election
- excellent performance as First Lady
- experienced in the White House
- ready to lead as Commander-in-Chief from day one
- may consult with Barack Obama
- first woman President of United States of America
- first african-american-woman President in history
- ready for the Presidential Debate
- continue with Obama care
Unfortunately, We, The People are watching the current events as the next episode of House of Cards or Veep. The real events are more interesting than any fiction.
Barack Obama may permit Michelle to use his winning slogan, Yes, We Can!
Hillary broke the glass ceiling!
Now, Michelle is ready to take off!!